Eurovision 2015: not my cup of tea!

by 10:55 PM 0 coments
At the beginning of this Eurovision season I was actually very excited (like always) but it seems that I've lost my interest on the 'misery road'. I refused to write about this year's Romanian National Final since everything was filled with corruption and stupidity. We all know what happened in Moldova...well in Romania things weren't so different after all. 

Even when the submission period ended for Selectia Nationala, the Romanian Head of Delegation, Mrs. Liana Stanciu, expressed a convincing support for Voltaj. I don't know what these incapable people are doing here but I can assure you that they don't know a damn thing about the Eurovision Song Contest, and yes, I am fully prepared to see my country fail for the first time ever.

For some reason, Mrs Liana Stanciu, formed this 'special' jury of five people, one of them was Ovi (thumbs down for what he did) and an amateur that clearly doesn't know a damn thing about the music industry and was selected just because he's writing articles on a random eurovision website. 

This year, for the first time ever, someone (I guess Mrs, Liana Stanciu) decided that the jury points should be kept secret for some reason. Fans are speculating that Ovi gave Luminita Anghel only 4 points due to the fact that they had some serious conflicts in the past and that's the main reason why all the points are kept secret even now. I don't know if that's true or not but if it is, then Ovi should be ashamed for what he did. 

Also. the entire show was miserably organized, many mistakes were made but sadly no one cared anyway. I'm not blaming Voltaj for anything, I'm blaming Liana Stanciu for the incredibly poor organization this year and she still has the guts to be the head of the Romanian delegation in Vienna. I just hope that this year's result will be a wake up call for Romania and all those useless people that are in charge of organizing the National Final in our country. 

These are my thoughts regarding this year's Romanian National Final. I'll be back soon with Eurovision 2015 reviews and scorecards. 

Florin

Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: