Romania officially burned!

by 11:41 AM 0 coments

As expected, the results of yesterday's National Final were disastrous. Cezar - "The Voice" won the right to represent Romania this year at Eurovision. As a fan, I'm not happy. We had the chance to be in top 10 with Luminita Anghel but for the first time Romania screwed everything.
I posted a status on Facebook right after the winner was announced and well... accusations appeared. I want to make it clear for everyone, I'm supporting Romania but not Cezar, I'm not so hypocrite to support something that I really don't like. I can't even listen to the entire song.
To make things worse, a picture appeared on the social network showing Malena (Sweden 2009) with  Cezar's face. Come on? That song was way better!


  Somehow, I'm sure that we won't qualify this year but we deserve this sh*t. People started to accuse TVR because they didn't receive confirmation for their SMS. Also the composer of Cezar's song revealed that one of the juries (who gave the highest points to Cezar) recommended Cezar for him. It's shameful,  I thought that the jury was our last hope but again, I was wrong.
I will be enjoying Eurovision this year even though my country will get lost somewhere in the Semifinals.



What do you think? Do we stand a chance to qualify this year?

Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.