Romania is 'playing with fire' tomorrow!

by 7:26 PM 0 coments


After the horrible results from the Semifinals, it's now time to decide who will represent us in Malmo this year. I strongly hope that the winner will be chosen correctly, even though the televoting won't help for sure. The jury will make the difference once again (just like in 2008).

Sadly 2013 is not our year but we can still save it! My personal winners in a random order:

Luminita Anghel "Unique"
Al Mike feat. Renee Santana "What is love"
Electric Fence "Emilia"


I thought that bringing back the semifinals will make things better but I was terribly wrong. I won't be in Bucharest this year but Andreea Itu will once again replace me in the Final as well! She will start the live coverage at 19:30 CET on my blog. Also make sure to check the Facebook Page here.



Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.